March 04, 2005

let me hide for a while

although this may seems as rather extra
im just giving all a gentle reminder to stay clear of the karchua
i might bite i might blow i might do funny stuffs that are unplesant...

okay okay the big woha is all over my results...
i did bad and i mean bad really bad... worse than my previous haha.... CDO... yea....

so i just want to like clear my mind cos this time its a hard blow
when you did well in everything except this when you actually work at hougang mac like crazy
i hate to say this but i find studying alone better for me when a couple of my friends forced me to study with them.... i had to like comply cos they dont believe i study without them looking at me... so now they are gonna gag and start the second round of reprimanding... maybe i should just disappear from their side forever.

having said that i would like to clear the murky air of confusion... you people who know my blog dont belong to that certain gang lar dont worry...
its just that you give me my certain space to manouver while they give me none thats all...
i dont like being restricted... and much less lectured in a bad way....
im the encouragement freak... i need encouragement to work....

okay its stupid but then i find that i can work with the pressure to not fail anyones expectation rather than prove myself.

but for now dont worry cos im gonna commit suicide... i'll call for help if i have the thought dont worry lar (that is if you are worrying)
as well as my other committments such as choir or my language lessons.
this setback might be huge but nonetheless not enough to stop my activities, which will affect many as well as my committments which are to me vital especially after this setback.

i warned all of you already...
i might relapse into my younger self who suffer mild depression... but i know how to get out of it lar....
alot of darkness, quietness and a cold corner to squeese into.
im a weird being... loneliness actually cures me of alot of emotions.
side effects... hmm maybe i'll suffer occasional pang of stare-into-space syndrom for awhile...

but i'll be back~
maybe meaner and stronger

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

sweetie, life isnt that bad. Ive people who do worse than you and they are still enjoying life. And it usually is like this mah, u do too much of something it wont turn out better than the 1st attempt. so it's normal. You are not stupid or anything lor. But i understand how you feel lar. You studied so hard for it and it gave you this kind of results. But it doesnt mean you can think so lowly of urself and want to commit suicide can. Its NOT WORTH IT LOR. It's not the end of the world~ I believe the karchua will rise again~! I dunno whether u believe it or not, but God allows life to be rocky. His challenge is not to let the rocks grind you into dust, but to polish you to become a brilliant gem! So stay precious, my dear~! Dont let this piece of rock grind you into dust! *hugz*

gekatiang

2:25 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey swee ngee~ don't be too upset over it lar k... results are not everything after all, and with a character like yours i have no doubt you'll survive, and survive pretty well too! just like the karchua you are =) ppl who do well have only proven that they can study, but you've got your other natural capabilities to pull you thru all the hurdles in life, so don't stay upset for long okay? i have absolute faith that we'll see a successful swee ngee making her mark in life soon! jia you!!!
-charm

11:56 AM  
Blogger babypanda said...

thank you dearies!!
im okay lar but quite stone at the last choir prac...
i guess mood does affect singing too haha~
i'll be back~ as a err... polished karchua??

3:03 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home