July 11, 2005

sick and lotsa things to do

damn i got myself sick again and for some reason i took this medication for fever and was reduced to a weakling with red spots and puffy eyes...
haiz... of all time i had to develope allergy to this medication now...

ah well at least im better and able to type this during work now haha.... blardee cold here and my fingers are freezing off me hands.... maybe i shall try typing with my knuckles instead.
after this entry will be time for another intake of my almost-a-meal medication that me brother had to put it down as supper before bedtime...

yuck... why do they have to taste bad once you grow up? i still remember the time when i had orange, strawberry flavoured medicine and nice nice pills to swallow. not these that leave the unimaginable bitter and horrifying taste in the throat and no sweet can cover that horrible lingering taste... but on the other side, im reaching my last dosage in like 3 more 'meals' yesh!

great when everything suddenly moves too fast for you to take a breather. especially when it concerns money and well free time. i was given the opportunity to earn dollars when a friend of mine requires people to sell the personalised stickers that she's pushing into the Singapore market. so i go every friday and sunday to carrefour to sell these stickers trying to earn as uch as possible although standing and talking/shouting for 12 hours is no easy feat to me.

and well the next phrase of my attachment in teaching swimming has started and well my firday afternoons will be spent in yishun swimming pool again haha! and if im not mistaken, they are paying me a small fee for the service which is fun and well something that i enjoy with the kids.

and for this week only, my aunty requires my aid as office receptionist as her collegues are out for reservice and something else that i dont remember... so after this hetic week and the usual on friday and sunday, i might chalk up enough to pay for the next of my language lessons. maybe i can even afford a couple of shopping items! Mmmmm...

ah well its nice to be doing something and be paid for it after everything is somewhat settled for me for the time being. at least until something turns up and demands my attention again.

i missed the cosplay convention and well cant be helped really, i dont want to go with my puffy eyes either even if my costume is ready. and well i think i missed the class outing that's suppose to be on last saturday but then im too sick to crawl outta bed... maybe next time which hopeully is sometime soon... haha okay im lazy, that explains my appearence.

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

take care... ;)

2:36 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

better take care of urself :) drink plenty of water and get enough sleep :)

1:54 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

get well soon, dear =)

-charm

1:11 AM  
Blogger babypanda said...

aha! thank you dearies! i thought you dont read anymore lol~
so malu, especially when you read my previous blog haha
ahNgee

5:47 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home