October 29, 2006

quality quantity time

the haze has dissipated at least for a while... its good to take a deep breath of air BUT im coughing even worse than ever... how come?? weird but interesting phenomenon.

i had a rather tiring sunday and well its almost over now. i was rather touchy and every little thing anyone did at home that a little out of place would receive that irritated stare from me. i absolutely cannot stand every little thing today and i dont blame PMS cos its not time yet. maybe its just me and my crave for a little time to keep to myself. its been work, school, home and attention on them all besides myself. this sudden relisation of selfness had made me a rather irritable person. i glared at my brother for sticking his eyeballs to the handphone typing away to someone on the other end. and of all people i saw this familiar name that made my blood boil, van. GREAT! and my father had to take that extra step in trying to connect with us today exclaiming at TV shows laughing at scenes that are simply not funny and having this ganchiong attitude of i cannot wait for you, now now now is the time! pisses me off totally when he said all of a sudden, lets go for lunch. i said gimme a minute and he say nevermind he'll eat alone and buy us something back. ou mean you cannot wait for us to change? my mother anti-social today. my sister extra whinny today and i almost slapped myself unconscious.

rather angry arent i? what to do? im like this at home and when things are not going well i am even more uptight and stubborn. at least now i can write that we took a bus and had dinner together, jalan jalan abit after that, walk home together... isnt that life spending quality not quantity time together... time to get some eyeshut before tomorrow comes!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home