October 09, 2008

Family Dinner at Yan Palace

It was a public holiday on 1st October 2008 in Singapore.
Not for Children's Day but for Hari Raya Puasa


Well, that means a great time for a family gathering with good food and karaoke~
LOL!! its great to hear my grandfather pick up the mic to sing again almost 3 years after my granny's passing.
and to think that my brother showed he's brotherly side by feeding me with too much of the things i like.

like this braised fish maw... he filled up my plate with nothing else but fish maw ONLY~! harhar!!!














when grandpa was singing, my sister, brother and cousins with their mom(from the left)














grandpa with brother singing 爱拼才会嬴














and finally...my favourite: sister and brother singing 你是我心里的一首歌by王力宏&Selina. CUTE!!
















Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home