March 11, 2005

rainy days of my life

hmm.... life seems really sad nowadays...
i have nothing to do and my application for jobs failed miserably... haha
i have so much to say earlier but then i forgot what is it that i wanted to say...

i just realise that my only crush just got more handsome and charming
empty window boring man....

anyone has anything interesting to report... blogs seemed really expected and boring too...
okay maybe its my problem but then i think i am going through a difficult time lar...

but at least swimming took my mind off reality a while. but then im shook really madly back into life again....
maybe choir tomorrow can help me fly into the panda dimension again...
la la la...

3 Comments:

Blogger Geri said...

Yo Ngee!!!!
Let's look for job together!!! I looking for one too! No worries! Every dark cloud has a silver lining! We just gotta keep looking for it!! Makes difficulties seem easier to bear that way won't u agree? ;>

9:25 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Yo Ngee!!!!
Let's look for job together!!! I looking for one too! No worries! Every dark cloud has a silver lining! We just gotta keep looking for it!! Makes difficulties seem easier to bear that way won't u agree? ;>

9:25 AM  
Blogger Geri said...

Yo Ngee!!!!
Let's look for job together!!! I looking for one too! No worries! Every dark cloud has a silver lining! We just gotta keep looking for it!! Makes difficulties seem easier to bear that way won't u agree? ;>

9:25 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home