October 26, 2008

she's 7 already!!

shes my sister, and she's 7 yrs old.
please la~ she's no accident la~
honestly, ngeeDi and ahNgee already know the stork's bringing her to us la...

not looking back, my mom's really brave and all...
and my dad, well he's really someone isnt it? (harlow, its the sole bread winner side of him la!)

i can still remember its during my O levels when my mom was expecting my sister.
surely its tough for the whole family.
i can remember the days when we had to chip in and cover housework just so that my mom doesnt have to worry.
and the other gloom that hangs over us was our dear granny's health... i was in and out of hospital during that time cos i felt the duty to be there everytime my mother looks at me with that guilt-strickened eyes that she cant travel all over and help granny, and well i wanted to be there with granny.

she's not exactly young for a pregnant mother, and she's really weak on the heath side too..
and well, it breaks our heart to see her keeping mum about malaise just so that we can continue to enjoy the carefree days.
and my brother he's really something. girlfriend and all and yet he manages to cover my part during the exam periods.

my sister came just before my main papers.
imagine the stress when both of us got calls from dad that mother's in for an emergency caesarean in the evening. all went well and sister was really cooperative.
gave me my nights of sleep before exams, although that's probably my mother cooing her all those nights.

now she's a full blown devil who loves the color RED
and whos gotten the hearts of the men in the house.
even mom cant handle her.
so its moi, the BIG devil's job to control and keep her under control.

so guys out there, dont be fooled!











ehh? lol, this girl doesnt know the danger sitting next to her~keke~!!!










ya~ the loving couple... gross....










dad's treat!! VivoCity.










haha~!! i bought the devil these double scoops at Ben&Jerry's
she wanted brownies but they ran out, so i got her the brownies and this ultimate chocolate or something to replace. (",)

shared these 2 comic books Obelix&Asterix with bro for de devil's birthday present.. although i suspect its my brother who wanted these books in the first place....










lol~ i just gotta put this up. explains our monthly mood swings those men-dont-get-it episodes~ (^^) sorry guys~ been hard on ya huh??

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home